Student Assistant Wanted - Literature Research and Data Analysis for LCA studies
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized student assistant to join our team at the Department of anthropogenic material cycles. The main responsibilities of this position will be to conduct literature research, collect and aggregate data for Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis, and perform data treatment such as uncertainty analysis in the field of Windblade recycling.
- Excellent command of English (C1 level or higher)
- Proficient in the use of MS-365, particularly Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate any issues that may arise.
Good to have abilities:
- Previous experience with LCA/LCC
- Trained in ILCD and ISO 9001, ISO 14040/44, and ISO 15686-15
- Knowledgeable about EMAS
- Strong presentation skills
This is a part-time position for 8h/w, ideal for students seeking practical experience in the field of sustainability and environmental analysis and want to learn about LCA Softwares (Umberto, openLCA). If you are a team player, can work autonomously, have a keen attention to detail, and are passionate about making a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Melanie Brune.
We look forward to hearing from you!