Conference "Sensor-Based Sorting & Control" 2024
Wednesday, March 13 to Thursday. March 14, 2024Copyright: © ANTS
The expert conference "Sensor-Based Sorting & Control", which is organized by the Department of Mineral Processing and the Institute for Anthropogenic Material Cycles at RWTH Aachen University, will again take place in the SuperC at RWTH Aachen University on March 13 to 14, 2024.
The conference was first held in Aachen in 2004 and takes place every two years. It has become an international platform for experts working in the fields of sensor-based sorting and process control. In 2022, the event attracted 132 participants from 14 different countries. If you are interested, we have compiled impressions of the event for you.
At the SBSC 2024, the latest developments will be presented in keynotes on the following topics:
- Sensor-based characterization and sorting,
- Sensor-based material flow monitoring,
- Sensor-based process control,
- Application of machine learning and deep learning techniques,
- Development of sensor technologies,
- Peripherals for sensor-based technologies.
The Call for Abstracts is open and we welcome your submission by September 15, 2023. For more information, visit our SBSC homepage.